[IP] re: high temperture on humalog

Recently,  my refrigerator has gone on the blink,  and the temperature was 53
degrees for three days before the repairman came to fix it.  I am now
 wondering if my three new boxes of humalog vials may have been compromised.
Also, I
am in Arizona,  and it has been known to get warm here a bit in the summers.
Like 110!!  I am wondering if I need to change my cartridge every time I
 change a set (like every 2 1/2 days to 3 days), or if I could go for five days
a cartridge.

d/x 3/21/01,  pumping dtron+ 3/3/03