Re: [IP] Beef Insulin Price Shock

HMO.

Pumps are about $5500 CDn  = $3500 US.  go figure.  HMO HMO

HMO.

--

Darrin Parker
Ontario, Canada

I have used the insulin infusion pump for over two years thanks to
the support of wonderful internet friends & the
http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org

The Pump gave me better control than I had achieved in 27 years of
MDI!  Best pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  1st & 2nd post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 &
7.0