Re: [IP] Beef Insulin Price Shock

Pumps are about $5500 CDn  = $3500 US.  go figure.  HMO HMO

>Insulin Price shock... Well, in Ontario (Canada) the price for a 10ml
>vial of Humalog is $28 Canadian, so converting that is about $20 US.  So
>how come in Michigan and Indiana, the same bottle cost $71 US.  So, how
>are the prices set, such that the difference is so great?

Darrin Parker
Ontario, Canada

I have used the insulin infusion pump for over two years thanks to
the support of wonderful internet friends & the

The Pump gave me better control than I had achieved in 27 years of
MDI!  Best pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  1st & 2nd post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 &