[IP] Re: Leg Cramps

 My mother and grandmother both have/had restless leg syndrome but are not
diabetic. I grew up thinking those cramping/aching pains were "growing pains"
which tended to occur more often at night. I still get that crawling feeling
occasionally, especially at night and I'm not growing anymore! I haven't tried
any medicinal cures for it, the only thing that ever helped me was massaging or
walking for a while.

Do you Yahoo!?