Re: [IP] Reply to Debi, nightime leg cramps

I don't know if anyone said it, i accidentally deleted a large portion of my
inbox (OOPS).  But i used to get them too.  I also had steatorrhea, a rash,
strange results from blood tests (including odd HDL/LDL ratios, lacking in
Albumin, Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium), Migranes, Carpal Tunnel, and about
four other things i can't think of right now.  (i also had unexplained
weight loss, which i had attributed to portion control, just as i had when i
was diagnosed with diabetes) It got to the point where i had to lie down
after lunch everyday (or lose my lunch) and I was failing all the pregnancy
tests (not pregnant) when i finally complained to my endo.   He tested me
for Celiac disease.  It turns out i and possibly my mother have had it all
our lives.

My Endo says it can ride along with Diabetes (Type I) so it's worth getting
tested.  It's a relatively invisible disease.  I was being treated by a
neurologist, a reg doctor, my endo, and had "IBD".  It all went away when i
treated the Celiac disease.

Because of what my mother is going through getting tested i'll tell you
exactly what tests to request.
IGg/IGa
TTG
if you fail any of those, have an Endoscopy
--
email @ redacted
"Faery Tales disturbed me. The princes always blindly charged and left me