[IP] Reply to Debi, nightime leg cramps

Hi Debi, i use to get them so bad, my leg would hurt me the next day. It was
terrible. I had alot of test done to check to if i was lacking in calcium,
 mag. etc. but i was not. so i started taking potassium/mag. 5o mg once a day,
i have not had a cramp since. But before that i had those terrible cramps for
years. I always keep myself well hydrated as well. Good luck. the vitamin is
worth a try. take care Eileen