[IP] Re: Leg Cramps

> When I occasionally get leg cramps, I follow an old remedy which my Mother
> taught me - - -take one table spoon of Apple Cider Vinegar. I don't know
> it is psychological or if it provides some ingredient which the body
> but it works for me.

Quinine is very good for leg cramps - would it have a quinine quality to it?
Also, some people keep a bottle of tonic water by the bed for cramps - it
has some quinine in it. YMMV

You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on
two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last
second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time. ~ unknown