Re: [IP] driver's license in Utah

> I don't even mind complying with what the state wants, but it's knowing
> that it will be on my record for the rest of my life and (I'm only 45) and
> that people who have no knowledge of what diabetes is could have power over
> my ability to drive.
In Utah you have to have your doctor fill out the "I am still o.k. To drive"
form every year.  I get really tired of doing this all the time.  I did have
one dr. who filled it out so that I did not have to do this for 3 yrs.  But
they have taken that option off the form now. 1 yr is the longest that you
can go between forms.