[IP] Proud Daughter

Ok, so I know that I mentioned that my Mom and I were in the new Countdown
Magazine. But it has now been posted on the JDRF website and guess what ... my
Mom is on the cover! I am so proud of her. All the hard work that she and
countless other volunteers do to find a cure for this disease is amazing.

We are lucky to have people like her and all the other volunteers that
sacrifice their time to travel both domestically and internationally visiting
 different research centers. Whether or not you like JDRF, there is no denying
hard work that is put into this organization.

My Mom and I came to an agreement where I would take care of myself so that I
would be ready for a cure and she would work hard to get me that cure. I do
put up with countless phone calls where my Mom is telling me what is going on
 in the Diabetes Research World. But I just have to share how incredibly proud I
am of her.

I also want to take the time to thank all the parents of diabetics who have
 made it their personal fight to find a cure. If it weren't for you, I seriously
don't think that we would have the advancements in Diabetes care that we have
now.  So here is a big thank you to all the parents.

Check out my Mom here:

<A HREF="http://tinyurl.com/e211">http://tinyurl.com/e211</A>

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992
and a very proud daughter