[IP] Mary: which pump I use

I have an MiniMed 508 (blue), which is the model before the Paradigm.

The pump therapy itself has been wonderful (no issues!).  I was a leery at
first of having something attached to my body 24/7/365.  I got over that
within 24 hours.

My pump had one issue about a year ago, and I had to send it back to
Minimed.  They were GREAT!  Minimed overnighted a new pump to me
immediately.  I had to go back to needles for about 20 hours until the new
one arrived, but it all went well.

Good luck in your search for a pump!

J. Patrick Hatcher
Recognition Research, Inc. (RRI)