Re: [IP] Ontario CA Welfare

On 6/11/03 8:50 AM, "Chris Saunders" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:

> After reading the driver license posts, I'd thought I'd share this
> frustrating, but now funny situation.
>
> While I was on welfare, I had to provide a letter every six months, from my
> doctor, stating that I still had diabetes.
>
> =)
>
> ChriS

I just went through an SSI 'Audit" where they dun my doctors for med info
and such to make sure I am still legally blind. As I am not familiar with
any cures for Retinopathy of prematurity (Detached retina completely in one
eye and temporal in the other)...Maybe they know sumpin' *I* don't?
<VBG>
--
Age is just a number, and mine is unlisted. :-)

AOL-wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com