Re: [IP] driver's license in Alabama

I move to Birmingham 6 years ago, and had to get a license change.  There was
this unbelievable questionnaire, and on it was the question are you diabetic,
of course I said yes, not realizing that a form had to be filled out by my
 doctor, as to whether I was in good enough health to drive, it was a pain in
butt, I wish I had not checked yes.  I feel if I can have children, run a
household, do all other things, why can't I drive.  I'm not physical enable to

Well, it's almost time again to renew so I don't know, what's to happen.