Re: [IP] driver's license in New Mexico

On 6/10/03 7:38 PM, "Susan Kinzelman" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:

> Yes, at this point I think that's a really good choice.
> At 10:27 PM 6/10/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>> Yes, I live in New Mexico and I always check no and say no to the diabetic
>> question.  I either made a mistake or didn't hear the question if caught...

Well, maybe it is, until one kills a child or a family, then the insurance
is revoked and then criminal proceedings ensue.

I dunno, if you're OK to drive and have medical back up on this, I don't see
the harm in being honest. OTOH, if you're not well enough then you

-- Life is too short to use anything but a Mac. -- Roger Ebert

Jenny Sutherland