Re: [IP] driver's license in New Mexico

 Other then the fact that it is a $5000.00 dollar fine to lie(make a mistake) on
the paper work for the test, it may be a good idea.

 And I think if you were in an accident and it was fully or partially perhaps
not at all because of diabetes and they then find out I think they will be more
willing to slap you with the charges. NOT SOMETHING I WOULD WANT.

 But really if your well enought to drive thne who cares let the doc fill out
the paper work and if he doesn't fell your well enough to drive well then
perhaps your not??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm