Re: [IP] (no subject) leg cramps

 I have had that occasionally as a kids ( like 10 years ago) but my Aunt who was
recently diagnosed with type 2 had it, also at night and the docexplained it to
her it was diabetes related - wether fully or just opartially related I don't
remember but something to ask the doc about.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm