[IP] CozMore

 I was told by a fellow parent of a Cozmo pumper that the CozMore would be
"available to current Cozmo pumpers". Don't know if that means at no charge or
not. The current Cozmo has the IR so if pumping with Cozmo you wouldn't need a
new pump, just the CozMonitor attachment. I'm hoping that Deltec just "upgrades"
current pumpers. Sounds like they're trying to keep up/over the MM - which is
releasing a pump that "talks to the monitor upgrade" that MM is scrambling to
put into place.

 Hey, the more pump companies compete . . . the better off "we" are! - (meaning
those with diabetes & their caregivers - in my case the person who worries the
most).

Shelley

--
Mom to Joshua, 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos.-Pumping Cozmo 6/3/03 & Jessie 21