Re: [IP] leg cramps at nite (no subject)

HI Debi,

  I'm not diabetic, my son is.  But I use to have SEVERE leg cramps at night.
 I actually think that the after-affects of the cramps the next day were
 almost as bad as the cramp itself. Anyway, I was told that it usually can stem
from not enough potassium in your diet.  A simple banana a day or any other
potassium rich foods can help.

Also, LOTS of water, because getting dehydrate can also lead to cramps.

Good luck

mom to Joshua