Re: [IP] want to post this in newsletter.

Hey Rex,
  I disconnect in the ocean for 2 reasons 1 the salt water... and 2 cause the
waves are soo rough that I'm afraid I'm going to lose it or it will rip my site
out. My personal feelings...

Artorius Rex <email @ redacted> wrote:

Just curious, why disconnect if swimming in the ocean?

--- Bonne Cowger-Roszel wrote:
> Sara,
> Hey Just got back from the pool... And once again my paradigm did
> wonderful..
> I only disconnect if I'm swimming in the ocean. I wear a 2 piece also and I

Do you Yahoo!?