[IP] Suggestion about wearing your pump

It's been a struggle over time to find placement for the pump that
doesn't interfere with some "ADL's" (if you will.)

I've been using the thigh/leg pouch now for about a month, and it's
changed the way I "do my life" these days.  I'm able to keep the tubing
out of the way and I don't have to keep shifting the pump position.

I highly recommend the pouch.  You can obtain one from the Minimed
website (products,) or from the Diabetes Mall catalog
(www.diabetesnet.com) (1 800 988 4772.)

Thigh/Leg Pouch
Color: Black ACC-104BL $12.95
Color: White ACC-104WH $12.95