Re: [IP] (no subject)

Oh my gosh, I thought I was the only one with leg twitches?!!  It happens
ever so rarely.. it's my ankles only, but it's sooo aggravating- usually
when I'm real real real tired, and it prevents me from falling asleep.  I've
also noticed that when my BG is high, it happens more.  You mean I'm not a
freak (or at least not for the obnoxious twitching :)  and there's actually
a medicine to take for it?!  And what did someone mean by a "potassium
problem," like too much, not enough?

Now about the leg cramps... I don't get them anymore, but when I was first
diagnosed and ofr the first few years (like ages 6-8), I had TERRIBLE leg
cramps, doctors never could explain them.  Tylenol usually helped/s with it,
and in more recent years I noticed I would get them when BG was real high,
but not so much since I went on the pump (BG doesn't get as high:).  Good
ciao, Brian