From: email @ redacted
Date: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 12:59:15 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] (no subject)

I do not really have leg cramps but do suffer from restless leg
syndrome, ie, I tend to kick rather violently at night when tryingto
sleep. I have found that the drug klonopin works well for me. My wife
also appreciates not being kicked to pieces every night, as well. :) I
also have this problem going to plays or movies at night that do not
particularly inspire me.

Jon Wagner type something, pumping for a couple of months now :)