Re: [IP] Incorrect Delivery--basal or bolus

It sounds to me like the pump is malfunctioning...  I would ask to speak to
a supervisor if I were you.  I thought that when you run an occlusion test,
it's SUPPOSED to sound an alarm saying it's occluded, right?  So if yours
didn't, that's a problem.  My old 508 (named Panc) had problems back in
November (2 yrs old) and they sent me a replacement 508 (named Skylar).  So
push a little harder, maybe they'll send one...  Good luck and I hope it
works out!!... oh, and are you sure you're not getting sick?  That's how my
BG's behave when I'm infected but not sympotmatic yet... ick, I hope not for
your sake!
ciao, Brian