Re: [IP] CozMore - now what?

I just read this post and called my Deltec rep. From what the press release
states, the CozMore system won't be available until January or next year. Do
NOT return your new Cozmo! No specific details were available, but there
will be an upgrade program for current Cozmo pumpers.

I am really anxious for the FDA to bless this new CozMore system. It's one
step closer to the closed loop system that we've all been waiting for since
we first heard about insulin pumps.

For the complete press release along with a picture of the system, check out
this link:

On a somewhat related note, I got an IR adapter for my laptop yesterday and
was able to start utilizing Deltec's My Treatment Assistant software to
personalize and program the Cozmo. I use WinXP and had no issues getting it
to work. This software is great! When the software is upgraded with the
release of the CozMore system, it's going to be unbeatable!

I started using the Cozmo about a week ago, and have absolutely no regrets.

Matt Braun
Minneapolis, MN
Type 1 since '93, pumping since '99