Re: [IP] want to post this in newsletter.

 Depends on how you react to swimming - if you tend to go low you may not need
it you can still wear it while its in suspend. I have worn mine in the pool and
had no problems just make sure its securly fastened and won't pull your bottoms

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm