Re: [IP] worst day ever...this is a little long

Anja,  Wow what a rotten coincidence the same thing happened to me this
 morning. I have been in training since last Wednesday with my new job and today
was to be tested!  I changed my site this morning and by about noon I was
 feeling pretty nasty, I explained to the trainer what was going and she was
 gracious I thought I had handled it by changing my site but I was up to 393 and
that is extremely high for me so I bolused but unfortunately had a violent
succession of vomiting aleast 5x before the insulin started to take effect.  I
got thru the written part of the testing but the second half will be done at
the Centre where I work by the trainer on Thursday. When I changed sites I
 noticed the bent cannula. I use a Quick Serter with the Quick Sets and because
I am
thin I use the 6mm cannula.  My BG is back to normal a wonderful 81.  May we
both have a better day tomorrow!  Jan   Dx 1/64  Pumping with Max since 4/02