[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #328

>From: email @ redacted (insulin-pumpers-digest) >Date: Mon, 09
Jun 2003 08:11:51 -0700 >From: Wyldcelt >Subject: Re: [IP] Translations
>I go to Babelfish (Babblefish?) a.k.a.: Free translations.. Very basic
but >gets the point across. >FRENCH: >I have diabetes "J'ai le diabete "
>I need sugar "J'ai besoin de sucre " >I need a doctor "J'ai besoin d'un
docteur " >Try this link: http://www.babblefish.de/translate.php >Or
google search "Babblefish" >Jenny Sutherland >http://www.wyldcelt.com

& also from Adriana

> A note of warning with Babblefish... the translations are not always >
correct. I use it when >i get lazy and don't feel like typing in Spanish.
I have found many many many a mistake. Just >an FYI

>Adriana >dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992 >-
didn't know you spoke French, :),

and Adriana, in this case the French translation is correct.

 Michel J. Boucher email @ redacted