Re: [IP] want to post this in newsletter.

  Hey Just got back from the pool... And once again my paradigm did wonderful..
I only disconnect if I'm swimming in the ocean. I wear a 2 piece also and I just
clip it to my bottoms by my hip. By the way I love your ID name that is cute..
Have a great vacation. Wear that pump proudly. I DO.
 Bonne' Cowger-Rosze;

sugar free gal <email @ redacted> wrote:

Hello everyone!
I've been using the Paradigm MiniMed insulin pump for the last 3 months. In
a week, I'll be going on vacation & will be swimming in a pool. Now, since
this pump is actually waterproof I could wear it while i swim. I was
wondering if anyone reading this has had any experiences w/ the Paradigm and
swimming. Should I wear it clipped to my suit (i have a two-piece tankini-
i can clip it 2 the bottoms) or would i be better off disconnecting or
suspending it?
Thanks for any suggestions!
Take care,

Do you Yahoo!?