[IP] want to post this in newsletter.

Hello everyone!
I've been using the Paradigm MiniMed insulin pump for the last 3 months.  In
a week, I'll be going on vacation & will be swimming in a pool.   Now, since
this pump is actually waterproof I could wear it while i swim.  I was
wondering if anyone reading this has had any experiences w/ the Paradigm and
swimming.  Should I wear it clipped to my suit (i have a two-piece tankini-
i can clip it 2 the bottoms) or would i be better off disconnecting or
suspending it?
Thanks for any suggestions!
Take care,
Sara