[IP] Re: worst day ever...

>>> Your pump should've beeped with an occlusion error.  >>>

However, if the insulin is not completely shut off and some getting
through - although insufficient - there would be no occlusion alarm. When I
had a bent canula and called MM in disgust with *their* sets, they
recommended I not insert the SofSets manually any more and sent me a
SofSerter. They developed those to overcome this event. The Serters force
the set in straightforward and quickly. I haven't had a kink since, and I
hadn't had one the previous 6 years. YMMV

What would a chair look like if your knees bent the other way?