[IP] Re: Humalog by scrip

>>> I went to walgreens to get a refil and was told that for humalog I would
have to have a
script.  Years ago I can rember being able to go to any drug store and
insulin if you could you were a diabetic.  The pharmasist sain he could give
me reg insulin but not humalog >>>

That's because insulin *analogs* (Humalog, Novolog, Lantus) are by Rx ONLY.
They are not true insulins.

Reading glasses are useful only when you are wearing them.