[IP] Ped-endo central-North NJ

Dr. Aisenberg at the Molly Center - Hackensack UMC - is terrific but he
is now all alone.  He did have another doctor one day a week (our ped
endo) who has now gone back to pediatrics full time.  The Molly Center
is searching for another ped endo but it is taking a lot of time - the
specialty, amazingly enough, doesn't pay that much.  The nurse/CDEs are
really good so right now we are sticking with the Molly Center but it is
very troubling to hear that it will take until November to have an
appointment with Aisenberg.  They are all very supportive of the pump
and the social worker there (Lisa Capizzi) has even traveled to various
schools to fight the good fight with the administrators for the kids.
Good luck!

Nilene Chase
(mother of Ben, 15, dxd 5/98)

you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail @mofo.com, and delete the message.
Thank you very much.