From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Laura Shapiro
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 1:01 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Incorrect Delivery--basal or bolus

Is it possible, does anyone know, for a pump to delivery incorrect doses of
insulin (both basal and bolus.) I am still having high highs, and very
unexpected huge drops from correction bolus.  Minimed had me run the
occlusion
test, and my pump sounded no delivery in ten units, and so then they said it
was all me, and couldn't be the pump.
Any response would be helpful, no pump wars please.