[IP] visit at Maersk Medical (now called Unomedical)

A little late report from my visit at Maersk Medical (now called Unomedical),
maker of infusion sets Sils (and what else theyre called) and Quick sets.
I got there together with a friend, who also is a diabetic but doesnt pump.
We were given a tour at the factory  and to those of you whod like cheaper
sets  the sets are all checked very thoroughly to make sure that the product
maintains its high quality. There are always reasons for their prices We also
got to see prototypes on new products. Many of your ideas have already been
taken under consideration, in fact youll get much of what youve asked for
when the new products are out later this year and next year. Unfortunately I
cant tell you about them  I signed a paper promising not to. But I am really
looking forward to the new stuff. They hadnt thought of colored tubings
though. They said it might give quite many problems seeing bubbles.
Later I gave a speech to the employees, both those from the development
department and those working on line making the product by the machines. They
were very pleased finally to meet a user of their products and to hear my
experiences about pumping, being diabetic and the differences in their
products. I was able to say that I never had had a bent cannula or other
significant problems  which changed today! (see other message)

If you ever would like to get in touch with Unomedical or would like some
information, you can go to their new web site www.infusion-set.com They will
also be present at the Children With Diabetes conference in Orlando this
summer, for those of you who are going there (I am!!)

If you have any questions about my visit, feel free to contact me or reply to
this message.

dxd July 1999
18 yrs. Denmark

Vidste du.....

 .....at du kan vinde store pengeprfmier pe OFiR Spil. Besxg OFiR Spil ved at
klikke pe linket http://spil.ofir.dk
 .....at du kan se nfsten 40.000 kontakt profiler pe OFiR Kontakt lige nu -
 .....at OFiR Biler er blevet re-lanceret med ALT hvad du har brug for om biler
- http://biler.ofir.dk
 .....at OFiR Shopping lige nu har mere end 13.000 varer til salg -
 .....at du lige nu kan kxbe en enkelt auktion for bare 10 kr. pe OFiR Auktion -
 .....at du kan fxlge med i Krigen mod Irak pe OFiR Nyheder -
 .....at du kan oprette en boligagent og se om dit drxmmehus kommer til salg pe
OFiR Bolig - http://bolig.ofir.dk
 .....at der altid er mindst 1.000 der chatter pe OFiR Chat -
 .....at OFiR SMS har tusindvis af ringetoner og logoer til din mobiltelefon og
masser af konkurrencer - http://sms.ofir.dk
.....at det er GRATIS at oprette en OFiR Mail konto - http://mail.ofir.dk