[IP] worst day ever...

I had an oral exam this morning (part of my high school degree) but wasnt
that nervous. Anyway, I couldnt really sleep during the night but didnt
worry until I threw up at 5 in the morning and tested my blood sugar: 30
mmol/L! (500 and something) I found out that my cannula had bent  for the
first time since I started pumping 14 months ago. So I changed the set and
took insulin by syringe.
2= hours later my BS was down to 18  (330) and still moderate ketones. I
decided to take my exam anyway, otherwise Id have to see a doctor who could
testify I was too ill to do the exam. I told my teacher that my diabetes had
been shit all night resulting in almost no sleep and a not very clear head,
and she was very understanding. My exam actually went very well with a sugar
at about 25 (450)  I got 11, which is the second highest mark in Denmark
only less than 13, which only is given after extraordinary good presentations.
So I came home and struggled all afternoon trying to get it below 20 (360), I
know my sugar acts weird when Im stressed due to exams. Finally, an hour ago,
I decided to take the cannula out again  of course bent again  for the
second time ever! I cant believe how unlucky one can be thank you for
listening to my frustrations: )

Anja (who definitely will be very careful with her cannulas before the last
oral exam next week!)

dxd July 1999
18 yrs. Denmark

Vidste du.....

 .....at du kan vinde store pengeprfmier pe OFiR Spil. Besxg OFiR Spil ved at
klikke pe linket http://spil.ofir.dk
 .....at du kan se nfsten 40.000 kontakt profiler pe OFiR Kontakt lige nu -
 .....at OFiR Biler er blevet re-lanceret med ALT hvad du har brug for om biler
- http://biler.ofir.dk
 .....at OFiR Shopping lige nu har mere end 13.000 varer til salg -
 .....at du lige nu kan kxbe en enkelt auktion for bare 10 kr. pe OFiR Auktion -
 .....at du kan fxlge med i Krigen mod Irak pe OFiR Nyheder -
 .....at du kan oprette en boligagent og se om dit drxmmehus kommer til salg pe
OFiR Bolig - http://bolig.ofir.dk
 .....at der altid er mindst 1.000 der chatter pe OFiR Chat -
 .....at OFiR SMS har tusindvis af ringetoner og logoer til din mobiltelefon og
masser af konkurrencer - http://sms.ofir.dk
.....at det er GRATIS at oprette en OFiR Mail konto - http://mail.ofir.dk