Re: [IP] malaria prophylaxis

Hi Bob, I hear there are options now, but 6 years ago, there was only one.
I can't remember what it was called, but it was a pink pill and it gave me
WEIRD dreams.  All my friends who took had similar experiences.  I don't
think there's any incompatibility with diabetes, but be prepared for some
weird dreams.  Or perhaps the newer drug doen't affect the brain similarly?
I'd recommend researching a little bit on the web, and good luck.
-Brian