Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 19:00:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: Stacey Nagel <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] temp basals for field day

Tomorrow, Jesses grade is having a field day from
9:30-1. Since we're new to pumping I'm looking for
suggestions on how much to reduce his basals ..and for
how long....   We're gonna be playing basketball,
volleyball, etc.. in the hopefully HOT sun....
Thanks,
Stacey
Mom to Jesse ,11 dx.12/2001,Allison, 17 1/2, & Daniel
15 1/2 .
Belle Harbor, New York