Re: [IP] Arm infusion site??

 I used the sils but as with all sets and all sites if you hit a muscle it hurts
and you move! To pinch I was wondering the same a discovered that if you lie on
the couch and push your arm up against it that ill be the same as pinching - you
can do this sitting on a chair to - I was just lazy! The fun part was trying to
get the introducer needle out one handed! but it works I just made sure to have
1/2 the tape down before trying other wise you'd yank it out!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm