Re: [IP] To eat or not to eat

Gina -

 <<I can see eating if you are low, but why on earth would you even think of
eating if you are high? >>

 When Joshua was on MDI (last week!) & was high & hungry, we fed him non-carb
snacks. You CAN'T tell a 3-year-old "you can't have anything to eat until your
blood glucose level is within range". We gave him string cheese, pepperoni,
olives (I know, weird kid), pickles, bologna, broccoli or carrots w/ranch
dressing. You can eat, just non-carb foods!

Mom to Joshua, 3, dx'd. @ 20 mos.-Pumping Cozmo 6/3/03 & Jessie 21
western Massachusetts