Re: RE: [IP] Type 1 Mothers of Type 2 Children

Wow Kathy you have quite the history of D in your family!
  I've only got my Grampa(diet) and a great Aunt(pills) with Type 2 nmo Type 1 -
but then again my Dad was adopted so who know my family history could be alot
like yours!
 My Gramma also had Type 2 but she not technically blood related cause she
adopted my Dad.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm