[IP] Ped endo referral wanted - cental-north NJ

I'm in the unfortunate situation of having to switch
endocrinologists for my 5yo son, who has been pumping
since 4/02.  We live in Totowa, NJ but are willing to
do some travelling for a good doctor.

Of paramount concern to us are:
* Support for pump therapy in young children
(obviously :)
* Support and assistance in educating/fighting school
personnel on properly dealing with young pump

I've gotten two names from the Physician referral
pages: Dr. Javier Aisenberg in Hackensack who I think
we would like but can't see us until November, and
Drs. Starkman, Silverman, Cerame & Goldstein in
Morristown who seem to have mixed feelings about
insulin pumps.

We need to settle with a new endo by August so that we
can have revised orders for the school nurse when
school starts again.  Are there any doctors that
anyone here uses that would like to recommend?

Thanks much

John Droggitis
Dad to Peter John, 5yo, dxd 2/02 pumping since 4/02

Do you Yahoo!?