[IP] Parents of Pumpers Chat

Hey, folks! It's almost time for the monthly Parents of Pumpers
(aka PoP) Chat! The PoP chat is held on the 2nd Thursday of every
month at 9pm EDT/8pm CDT/7pm MDT/6pm PDT, in the Parents chat
room! Come join me this Thursday, 12 June, to discuss pumping,
diabetes, (GlucoWatch?) or just whatever! I look forward to
chatting with you!

Take care, Kerri - PoP chat host and mom to Shannon-12.5, dx
11/96, pumping 11/99, and 7 other blessings :)