[IP] Re: Cozmo Pumps

We use a Cozmo on our 20 month old.  The low volume of delivery 0.05
was a feature we wanted.  Had no problems with occlusions etc.  BUT, we
did switch to diluted insulin (which we dilute ourselves).  THis has
given us much better control over Sigrid's BGs.  You might want to
consider diluting and using the pump you have, that will probably get
you where you want to go.

David Jensen
Father to Sigrid, Dx 9/02 @ 11 months, Pumping Cozmo 4/03.