[IP] Novolog crystalizing in mm paradigm pump

Hi - I've been pumping a year now and my Dr. switched me from Humalog to
 Novolog last month. Last weekend, I got some unexplained highs so I changed
sets
and my BS readings finally came down.  I noticed crystals in the line and have
noticed more in the new set. Is this common with Novolog? I switched back to
Humalog as I didn't have problems like this previously.  Novolog seems to be
harder to fill in the Paradigm reservoirs - too many bubbles.  Thanks for any
advice.

Marsha Goldberg