[IPn] Change in Chat line up, ADA Meeting

Pumpers and Friends,

            IP has hosted chats everynight in the Anytime room starting at
9pm EDT, 8pm CDT, 7pm MDT, 6pm PDT.

For June's lineup looks like this:

    With the ADA MEETING in New Orleans this month  the normal guest chats
times have been changed. The anytime chat room will still be open, so please
stop in sometime and chat.
Did you miss the College chat last night?   There is a College Chat on the
Second Sunday night of the month until school starts back in the fall at
10pm EDT in the College room. Parents Chat is in the works, what is the best
time or day for you ???  If you have a request for a topic... a special
chat... a speaker... and earlier chat time(Working on it also later start
time) please send me a note at email @ redacted  .

    I will be in New Orleans at the ADA meeting, this Friday 6-13 to Sunday
6-15. If you would like to meet during this time drop me a note.  I have
been ask if I can get info on new pumps and closed system, I will be happy
to share anything I learn from the meeting. Hope to see you there. :-)

     NO Tonight  Disetronic Chat on 6-9 in Guest room at 9pm EDT, 8pm CDT,
7pm MDT, 6pm
PDT.

***NEW CHAT --Nipro's Amigo Pump on  to be announced in Guest room at 9pm
EDT, 8pm CDT, 7pm MDT, 6pm PDT. with speaker Kirk Ramey, Senior Vice
President Nipro
Diabetes Systems, and a pump user. NEW CHAT***

      Deltec Chat on 6-23 in Guest room at 9pm EDT, 8pm CDT, 7pm MDT, 6pm
PDT.

     Minimed Chat on 6-25 in Guest room at 9pm EDT, 8pm CDT, 7pm MDT, 6pm
PDT.

         IP has hosted chats everynight in the Anytime room starting at 9pm
EDT, 8pm CDT, 7pm MDT, 6pm PDT.

A1cNow has a discount coupon for A1cNow posted on the Insulin Pumpers
website at:

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/links.shtml#offers

follow the link to their web site for more information on A1cNow

     Watch for more chats soon.... pump supplies makers... or maybe a mail
order supply ....what do you want to hear about?... learn about what? Send
in your ideas and your IP Chat Host Group will see if the topic or speaker
can be found to do a chat; if you know someone who would be a
 speaker send me the info. please.

                                REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

                                                               Rodney

---