RE: [IP] Cozmo Software

I wish I could figure this out with the .net.  The infrared sensor
installed just fine.  But I get this problem with loading the software
on both my HP Presario and my Compaq Deskpro EN.  I really don't know
whey it should need the net infrastructure loaded.  Any help will be
appreciated.  I am going to try to load it on my laptop tonight with
Windows ME, and see if it will load there.  Any suggestions will be

Bob Hillier [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> I have not been able to get the software to run on my computer with
> windows XP.  It is probably a problem with my setup.

.Net should be an option when you run Windows Update.  But it's not
something you want to do if your connection is a dial-up (It's around

But I'm surprised that individual Cozmo users would need .Net - IIRC
generally used for sharing and communicating, etc.  Does Cozmo
receive input when you run the software?

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily represent
of my wife who runs our house and makes more important decisions than I