RE: [IP] Cozmo Software

Bob Hillier [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> I have not been able to get the software to run on my computer with
> windows XP.  It is probably a problem with my setup.

.Net should be an option when you run Windows Update.  But it's not
something you want to do if your connection is a dial-up (It's around 20

But I'm surprised that individual Cozmo users would need .Net - IIRC it's
generally used for sharing and communicating, etc.  Does Cozmo automatically
receive input when you run the software?

Jim Handsfield