Re: [IP] Cozmo Software

I have not been able to get the software to run on my computer with
windows XP.  It is probably a problem with my setup.  microsoft.net
needs to be loaded and it will not load on my computer.  It is available
on Microsoft updates, but it will not load on my computer, so the
program will not run.  I have talked to Cozmo, and they say it is my
problem, in a nice way.  I don't know what to do about getting it going.
 Any suggestions.  A phone call to Microsoft is now $235 unless I am
mistaken.  I have looked at all of the hep sites, and have tried to
e-mail them.  I have also tried to install the program at my work
computer which is running on windows XP professional, with the same
microsoft.net error.  HELP!

Bob

>>> email @ redacted 9:18:46 PM 6/7/03 >>>
Does the Cozmo My Treatment Assistant run on Windows XP?

Ellen