Re: [IP] Translations

On 6/9/03 8:55 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> Demonstrated
stellar typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:

> A note of warning with Babblefish... the translations are not always
> correct. I use it when i get lazy and don't feel like typing in Spanish. I
> have
> found
> many many many a mistake. Just an FYI

This is true. They have a paid "Professional" level and that's why I did
point out: "Very basic but gets the point across." <G>

-- Times are bad. Children no longer obey their parents, and everyone is
writing a book.
     - All from Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106 - 43 BC

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland