Re: [IP] Translations

On 6/9/03 5:22 AM, "Evans, Nilene R." <email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar
typing skills  and mental acuity by writing:

> Hi-
> Does anyone have (or know where I can find) a list of basic diabetes
> expressions - I have diabetes; I need sugar/juice? Etc.  - in French,
> Italian and Greek.  My son is going to Europe this summer and this could
> be a helpful list for him (and his chaperones).
> Thanks,
> Nilene Chase
> (mother of Ben, 15 yrs., dxd 5/98)

I go to Babelfish (Babblefish?) a.k.a.: Free translations.. Very basic but
gets the point across.
I have diabetes "J'ai le diabhte "
I need sugar "J'ai besoin de sucre "
I need a doctor "J'ai besoin d'un docteur "

Try this link: http://www.babblefish.de/translate.php
Or google search "Babblefish"

-- Did you know it's a sin for a woman to make coffee?
Yes, it's in the Bible. It says .....
"Hebrews" :-)

Jenny Sutherland