[IP] Re: patches oh patches

> Once I put a patch over a place where
> I'd recently been and a few hours later it started to burn.

>>>Having burned myself a couple of times with a transderm nitro patch, I
keep the patch on until I am ready to put the next patch on.  That way I
never apply it over an old spot.  My cardio says that the patches lose
effectiveness after about 12 hours so she has deemed it safe for me to do.

Oh, but I said *recently* not right away. It was probably a few days apart -
but I'm pretty sensitive and couldn't handle it. YMMVT (Your Mileage May
Vary, Too)   Maybe I should draw ballpoint rings around them before removing
and watch for the fading lines to avoid those spots too soon? LOL

What we do during working hours determines what we have
What we do during leisure hours determines what we are