[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #326

Does anyone have (or know where I can find) a list of basic diabetes
expressions - I have diabetes; I need sugar/juice? Etc.  - in French,
Italian and Greek.  My son is going to Europe this summer and this could
be a helpful list for him (and his chaperones).

Nilene Chase
(mother of Ben, 15 yrs., dxd 5/98)

you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by reply e-mail @mofo.com, and delete the message.
Thank you very much.